192.168.1.1 is a local IP address that many router vendors use as an access point to their router’s admin panel. The router admin panel allows the user to configure their router, you can change the default settings. You can configure network settings, you can change the name of your wireless network, change your security password, redirect ports, and more.
How to login 192.168.1.1 step by step
Access to the router’s admin panel is via IP address 192.168.l.l, it will allow you to configure the router as you wish.
1. Connect your new router to your computer using an internet cable using one of the router’s LAN ports.
2. Then open the web browser and type in the address bar http://192.168.1.1 or click here 192.168.1.1. If you get an error then 192168 1 1 is not the IP address of your router.
3. You should see a page that requires you to enter a username and password. You can find it on the label on the back of the router or try admin/admin.
4. Once you are in the router admin panel, you will be able to modify and configure the router as you wish.
How to Change Router IP Address?
The IP address of the router is specified by the manufacturer, but the user can configure it according to their needs. You can do this by following these steps.
1. Log on to the admin panel of the router which is 192.168.0.1 or 19216811 by default.
2. Enter the username and password that is the default admin/admin and press login.
3. From the menu on the left, select the Network option and then LAN.
4. In the “IP address” field, enter the new IP address you want, for example, 192.168.1.5 and press the Save button.
5. Restart the router to make the changes. That is all.